Calling from the cloud is here.
It’s an Australian first. Simple, seamless and intuitive landline calling via Microsoft Office 365 has arrived.
Digital Armour are one of 2 NSW Launch partners partnering with Telstra and Microsoft to help deliver this capability from within Office 365. As one of the leading partners of Telstra and Microsoft, we have been selected to help transform businesses across Australia.
So What’s New?
Telstra Calling for Office 365 is a new service that lets you use Telstra’s leading voice capability from the Microsoft Cloud. Make calls to landline or mobile within Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams – leading tools you know and trust.
All your collaboration tools in one place, so you can:
- Create a more unified and productive workspace
- Make and receive calls via one business number
- Use your existing landline numbers or allocate new ones
With Microsoft’s centralised cloud solution, you can better manage the complexity of dispersed collaboration, meet the demands of security and compliance, and enjoy more financial flexibility.
Telstra Calling for Office 365 is a major step towards a more effective and flexible cloud model. Just choose how much you want to migrate from our range of options
Is it for you?
Telstra Calling for Office 365 is ideal if you want to:
- Reduce the dependence on on-premise PABXs or move away from expensive hosted options
- Reduce overall costs
- Create an end-to-end collaboration experience for users – bring all technology and tools together in one single future ready environment
- Implement a system that is easy to migrate to, deploy, manage and scale
Register now for more a one hour free consultation or to find out if you are eligible for Telstra Calling for Office 365.
How Do You Get Started?
- If you don’t already have Office 365, contact us to assess what plans are most suited to your organisation
- If you have Office 365, then let us review your licensing eligibility, PABX requirements, current call spend, network set up and then provide the recommendations and costs to get started
Getting Ready For Telstra Calling for Office 365
In order to get ready for the deployment there are a number of things to assess and consider, to ensure your implementation is a success:
- Conduct a network assessment to ensure your current bandwidth is sufficient for voice and video (if required) calls
- Assess current end user device readiness
- Assist in selecting the right Telstra Calling Plan for your needs
- Purchase all required licensing
- Port your phone numbers to the Telstra Calling For Office 365 platform
- Plan and implement the new system
- Conduct end user training and ensure change management is in place to get the most out of your investment